fredag den 12. oktober 2012

Back where we started

10th to 11th October
Today we were going home to DK. 
The day started with oatmeal at Cosí followed by a visit at Starbucks with my roomies. It was the last nice calm morning in Washington DC before the shuttle busses (“Super Shuttle”, and as i called them "Super shopper". It's actually kinda stupid to do that..) took us to the airport, Dulles. The flight home were loooong(er) and hard(er), and the picture underneath describe very much my feelings when we arrived at the Copenhagen Airport. Danish ground, yaay!  
It was very nice to see my family again, but the only thing i could think about was to get some sleep in my own bed as quickly as possible. When i first lay in my bed i slept for 14 hours, had a pause for two hours where I took something to eat, and then slept 4 hours again. Damn I needed that sleep (as you can see)! But even though i got all this sleep I still have jetlag :( And now i have mid-term holiday! Yaay! See you no more :*

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar