mandag den 8. oktober 2012

Columbus' day!

Today is Columbus' day! But the day started pretty bad :/ We should meet in the lobby at 9:30, sharp! I was almost in time, but then suddenly I just couldn't get my shoes on. I was s much like "ARGH! Don't do this to me!", and that was the reason I, as the only one, came 7 minutes late. Linda wasn't exactly happy about that :( But I survive, shit happens.
The time at the Capitol began with an introduction movie alike, and afterwards we had a tour guide who showed us alot... But then she suddenly said something I find very shitty... She said it was Ronald Regan's fault that the Berlin wall was toured down. OMG! It annoys me that none of us said something to her, because we know almost everything about that wall!! We've even touched it.
But the very worst thing she said was that it was awesome (awesome!!) that the wall was built in one single night. 1. It was not awesome... 2. It was not build in one night. 3. That was a damn bad explanation of the Berlin wall! But anyways. After this visit, we walked to the national museum of the American Indian history, and afterwards the national museum of American history. I loved to see national museum of the American Indian history! But that’s because I've always been interested in the Indians and their style. 
Bye from now! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar