søndag den 7. oktober 2012

Freezing!

Today started pretty nice. There we sat, my roomies and I, in our room, on my double bed, ate Cheerios and saw some Disney channel in English. Much nicer voices than in Danish! 
After this nice morning, we should meet in the lobby 8:30 sharp, because we were going to visit Mount Vernon (George Washington's Estate). But at first we should take the metro to Virginia and there out of Washington DC. It was a looooooooong ride. It almost took forever!! ;) And when we finally arrived at Mount Vernon Estate, it was freezing cold! Damn. I wish so much that I had brought some warmer clothes and not just summer-alike clothes. But I survived (as you can see...)
After the very interesting visit and some cool stories about Mr Washington we took the metro to Pentagon City to shop in a very big mall! Victoria's Secret, Sephora, and Forever 21 etc. was on the list to visit! Yaay. They have been some of my favorite stores since NYC. And ofc I bought alot there, again... I start to fear that my account is about to be empty o; But I refuse to stop! It's USA baby! And I'll sure never come back here again, so I gotta buy some cool stuf! And preferably a lot of it ;) In the end of the shopping in the mall, I talked to a very sweet man. At the very first he saw me, he asked: "Where're you from?", and said that he could see that I'm from DK because of my "deep-blue ocean" eyes. That happend while Kamilla, Anne and Olivia was buying dinner because soon we were going to the cinema to watch "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", which was a very very great move(!!!!!)! I only cried a little (or alot..) i: And I’ll definitely recommend it to all of ya! But you'll probably have to wait a while before it comes to Denmark. 
Finally, I wanna show you a picture of what we (Helena and I) bought in the cinema. Try to compare the sizes with the computers. THEY WERE SO BIIG! Damn..





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar